The Type I Denim Jacket in Ecru from Full Count is a vintage inspired silhouette made from 13.5oz ecru Japanese selvedge denim fabric woven from hand-picked organic cotton. This garment features unbleached warp and weft fibers and has been rinsed for a very soft hand that requires no break in. We especially love that the cotton's natural characteristics are visible in this beautiful mid-weight ecru denim. Model is 5'10," 175 lbs wearing size 38/Small.
- Made from 13.5oz ecru Japanese selvedge denim fabric
- Hand picked organic cotton and 100% cotton thread
- Redline selvedge ticker
- Rinsed for softness and to minimize shrinkage
- Modernized Type I silhouette w/ adjustable cinch back
- Action pleats at front
- One flap pocket on left chest
- Copper rivets at stress points for increased durability
- Style No. 2107EC
This style runs large. We recommend sizing down one for a more tailored fit or true to size for a more oversized fit.
Made in Okayama, Japan
|Size||Chest||Shoulders||Front Length||Sleeve Length|