The 954 Monk Strap in Color 8 Shell Cordovan from Alden is a classic, iconic silhouette in Alden's core shoe catalog. Color 8 from Horween Tannery takes a full 6 months to complete using the centuries old method of vegetable tanning to produce leathers that are soft and supple but extremely tough and durable. Shell cordovan shapes and contours to your feet like nothing else and retains its characteristic sheen over time. The Monk Strap is a highly versatile shoe that looks as timeless and effortless with a suit as with chinos or jeans.
- Made from Color 8 shell cordovan leather from Horween Tannery
- Full glove-lined pure vegetable tanned leather insoles; dovetailed heels
- Plain toe monk strap silhouette; gold-tone buckle
- Cork underneath leather footbed that moulds to your feet with wear
- Tempered steel shank for proper support and all day comfort
- Last: Aberdeen
- Style No. 954
This style fits True to Size
Made in Middleborough, Mass.