The Attractions Lot 444 Engineer Boot in Brown Horsebutt from the Japan based clothing and accessories brand is a classic pull-on style tall boot made from durable rich brown horsehide leather. This boot is inspired by vintage engineer boots with a very modern streamlined silhouette that includes a flatter tapered toe shape. Our favorite features of this boot are the beautiful natural brown leather uppers that age exceptionally well and Cuban-esque heel shape that gives the Attractions Lot 444 an unexpectedly edgy profile.
- Made from genuine horsebutt leather
- Medium brown leather uppers; dark brown stained outsole; black rubber sole
- Goodyear Welt Construction; Fully re-craftable
- Leather and cork footbed that moulds to your feet with wear
- Leather outsole and heel underneath rubber outsole
- 11" pull-on Engineer Boot silhouette
- Nickel buckle adjusters at ankle and boot shaft top
- Style: Lot 444
This style runs large. We recommend sizing down 1/2 size from your average sneaker size.
Made in Japan