The UES Heavy Flannel Work Shirt in Indigo is a workwear inspired button-down flannel made from 14.5 oz heavy weight cotton flannel. This garment is woven using thick yarn-dyed threads on heavy duty power looms that result in well-balanced warp and weft threads that help the fabric move with you for increased comfort. Over time, the yarn-dyed fabrics will gradually fade to look and feel better as this garment ages. We especially love the just fitted enough cut, acorn-shaped pockets, super soft hand, and very textured weave on UES flannels, and we think you will, too! Model is 6'1", 200 lbs wearing size 5.
- Made from 14.5 oz 100% cotton heavyweight selvedge flannel fabric from Japan
- Classic work shirt silhouette w/ two buttoned chest pockets & side gussets
- Woven on power looms with yarn dyed fabric that will gradually fade over time
- Brushed inside for an extremely soft hand
- Rinsed for added softness and to minimize shrinkage
- Thick fabric woven on power looms & chain-stitch sewn
- Ivory colored palm nut buttons
- Style No. 501655
Made in Japan
Fit runs small. We recommend sizing up one from your normal top size. Example: If you wear Medium shirts, you'll need a Large (3) in UES. Sizing Conversion for UES: S=2, M=3, L=4, XL=5.