The Iron Heart 14oz Broken Twill Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans in Indigo is a medium weight indigo selvedge jean in the brand's very popular 555 slim straight fit. This limited new broken twill denim is based on Wrangler's iconic version first released in 1964 to combat leg twist. The process of weaving fabric using an alternating combination of right hand twill and left hand twill forms a zigzag-like pattern that prevents leg twist. This jean is sanforized and once washed, resulting in an easier break-in and softer hand off the shelf. Model is 6'0," 175 lbs wearing size 33.
- Made of 14oz 100% cotton Japanese broken twill indigo selvedge denim
- Fit: Higher medium rise w/ fitted seat & thigh and super slim leg
- Button fly closure w/ hidden rivets
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Lined rear pockets
- Poly/ cotton constructional stitching
- Selvedge side seams & fly construction
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) and once washed--little to no shrinkage expected
- Waist will stretch approximately 1" with wear & other dimensions will stretch proportionate to waist
- Available in 36" inseam
- Style No. IH-555SBR-14
This style runs True to Size. We recommend choosing your true waist size.
Made in Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|