The Iron Heart 12oz Wabash Chore Jacket in Black is a medium weight cotton jacket inspired by vintage workwear in a modern fit using proprietary wabash fabric made in Japan. This versatile casual jacket is suitable for all-season wear--layered over warmer pieces in colder months or with a tee in warmer weather. We love Iron Heart's black wabash fabric as it softens and fades with wear over time, and the brass snaps add a modern edge to this classic jacket. Model is 6'0," 170 lbs wearing size Medium.
- Made of 12oz 100% cotton Japanese wabash fabric
- Separately black rope dyed warp and weft that fades with wash and wear
- Post-weave, dots are bleached onto the fabric and will not fade
- Dark grey stitching
- Iron Heart branded brass snaps
- Snapped placket, pockets and adjustable snap cuffs
- Two large snapped flap lower pockets and two chest pockets
- Single & double needle stitch construction
- White bobbin thread
- Once washed--no shrinkage expected
- Style No. IHJ-120-BLK
Fit is fuller to allow room for layering. Take your true size if you intend to use as a layering piece or size down one if you prefer a slimmer fit layered over a tee.
Made in Japan