The UES Extra Heavy Flannel Shirt in Green is a heavyweight plaid flannel work shirt made from 15.5oz selvedge cotton flannel fabric woven in Japan on vintage shuttle looms. This hefty, slow-made fabric is both weighty and exceptionally soft, featuring loads of natural character due to the weaving process. Due to its time-intensive weaving process, the Extra Heavy Flannel shirts are produced in very limited quantities. Model is 6'1", 205 lbs wearing size 4.
- Made from 15.5oz selvedge 100% cotton heavyweight plaid flannel fabric woven in Japan
- Woven using very thick threads on antique shuttle looms
- Fit: modern tailored long-sleeve work shirt silhouette
- Twice brushed interior for added softness & heat retention
- Rinsed to minimize shrinkage and increase softness
- Buttoned placket & sleeve cuffs
- Two buttoned flap chest pockets
- Dyed using vintage dyeing techniques
- Genuine horn buttons, including spare
- Style No. 502354_09
Fit is tailored but not too slim fitting. We've sized UES shirts like they actually fit: 2=S, 3=M, 4=L, 5=XL. Please see measurements below for more info.
Made in Japan