The All-Time High Baynham Flannel in Coal/ Ash is a heavy weight flannel shirt offered in highly limited production (only 50 pieces produced). Made from USA sourced upcycled 14oz cotton plaid flannel, the Baynham features a unique variated ombré effect that seemingly melts from Coal plaid to Ash plaid. Antique mixed metal buttons further drive home the one-of-a-kind look and feel of this shirt that pays homage to heritage American workwear while also being very much of the moment with a boxy silhouette, dropped shoulder, and flattering drape that's incredibly difficult to execute. Due to the nature of the wash process, each garment will vary in coloration and distress, making each piece unique. Model is 5'10," 180 lbs wearing Medium.
- Made from pre-shrunk upcycled 14oz 100% cotton plaid flannel fabric from USA
- Very limited production--only 50 pieces produced
- Enzyme washed for extreme softness, to minimize shrinkage & produce a lived-in sun-faded appearance
- Variated ombré effect as Coal plaid color way melts into Ash plaid color way
- Fit: Boxy fit w/ slightly dropped shoulders, shorter sleeve length and subtle curved hem
- Buttoned placket & sleeve cuffs
- Two snapped chest pockets with flaps
- Individually hand-selected 1930s antique mixed metal buttons
- Machine wash cold/ delicate and air dry to preserve longevity
- Designed, cut & sewn in Los Angeles
Oversized fit runs true to size. Size down one for a less roomy fit.
Cut & Sewn in Los Angeles, California