The Barbour Bedale Wax Jacket in Navy is an iconic casual mid weight jacket made from wind and water repellant 6oz waxed cotton that's been part of the brand's line since 1980. This classic silhouette has been worn for style and function by everyday folks and celebrities alike for decades. We've personally worn and loved the Barbour Bedale for many years, finding it comfortable and practical in a wide range of climates & seasons and adaptable to many different personal styles. It offers warmth and weather protection without being overly hot and layers seamlessly over sweatshirts, trucker jackets, work shirts, etc. Model is 5'10," 175 lbs wearing size 38/Medium.
- Made from waxed mid-weight 6oz 100% cotton
- 100% cotton plaid lining in body & sleeves
- Brass two-way ring pull zippered closure & branded snaps
- Stormfly' front flap for wind/ weather protection
- Inner ribbed sleeve cuffs
- Corduroy collar w/ studs for a hidden throat flap
- Moleskin lined hand-warmer pockets & two large snap closure flap pockets
- Accepts zip-in thermal liners & hood (sold separately)
- Snap closure side vents
- Style No. MWX0018NY91
This style fits large. We recommend sizing down one for a slim/ tailored fit.
Made in England
Note that this style has raglan sleeves, so Sleeve Length measurement is taken from neck to end of cuff and Shoulder measurement is omitted.
|Size||Chest||Front Length||Sleeve Length|