The RRL Leeland Indigo Denim Trucker Jacket is a vintage 1950s Lee inspired trucker jacket made from 12.75oz Japanese denim. This jacket has received a unique wash treatment and has a dreamy turquoise-indigo cast. Classic vintage-inspired details like double-needle stitching at the seams and shorter body length result is an authentic yet slightly modernized homage to Lee truckers in a soft, easy-to-wear broken in denim. Model is 5'10," 175 lbs wearing size Medium.
- Made of 12.75oz sanforized 100% cotton Japanese denim
- Denim has a turquoise-indigo cast
- Heavily washed and distressed for an authentically time worn look
- 50's Lee trucker inspired silhouette and details
- Point collar, buttoned placket, adjustable tabs at back waist
- Reinforced with double-needle stitching at the seams
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- RRL logo embossed brass buttons
- Style No. 493761
Regular fit runs True to Size.
|Size||Chest||Shoulders||Front Length||Sleeve Length|