The EDG Minimalist Belt in Natural Vegetable Tanned leather with black hardware was the very first Ewing Dry Goods piece to be offered in our shop, and EDG was one of the very first brands we partnered with in 2012. This durable and recognizable belt was modeled after a custom belt commissioned by SOP owner, Ben Neuhaus, and was co-designed with Dan Ewing before SOP or Ewing Dry Goods were even official businesses. It is near and dear to our hearts, and we are elated to still offer this belt model over a decade later. We love this not-so-basic everyday belt for its incredible ability to patina with wear, thanks to the natural properties of natural vegetable tanned leather. This belt is part of a special co-branded collection made by Ewing Dry Goods exclusively for SOP.
- Made from 9/10 oz Wickett and Craig cowhide leather
- Natural vegetable tanned leather is popular for its incredible powers of patina with wear, age, exposure to natural light, oils, etc.
- Solid black powder coated hardware, black belt keep
- Cut, rounded, and burnished by hand
- Hand waxed using proprietary beeswax mixture
- EDG x SOP custom stamped gold logo inside belt
Natural with black hardware
Ewing Dry Goods belts run True to Size. We recommend choosing the same belt size as your true waist size.
Cut, Sewn & Burnished in USA
Size 30: 33.5"
Size 31: 34.5"
Size 32: 35.5"
Size 33: 36.5"
Size 34: 37.5"
Size 36: 39.5"
Size 38: 41.5"