The Horsehide D-Pocket Motorcycle Jacket in Black from The Flat Head is a modernized vintage-inspired leather motorcycle style jacket made from some of the finest tea core leather in the world, from famed Shinki tannery. This easy-to-wear teacore horsehide leather is black over brown, so the jacket presents a true deep brown when new and will age to reveal more brown tones underneath. This medium weight leather is comfortable from the start, softens significantly with wear, develops lots of texture, and retains its characteristic light sheen over time. Model is 5'10," 160 lbs wearing size 40/ Medium.
- Made of vegetable tanned tea core horsehide from legendary Shinki-Hikaku tannery in Japan
- Fit: Tailored fit through shoulders & body, falls below belt
- 1.3mm thickness
- Semi-aniline finish
- Inspired by vintage Motorcycle jackets from the 40's & 50's
- Bi-swing "action back" for ease of movement
- Mixed metal nickel and brass hardware throughout
- Red sateen lining
- Style No. FN-LJ-HW001
Black (appears very dark brown)
Fit is slim/ tailored and True to Size. Size variants denote how this jacket fits. (Example: Size 38 fits like a Small, Size 40 fits like a Medium, etc).
Made in Japan
|Size||Chest||Shoulders||Front Length||Sleeve Length|