The 1108 Slim Straight Jean in Dartford wash from Full Count is a higher medium rise jean that's fitted through the waist and seat with a straight leg inspired by a 1960s 501. One of our most popular jean fits, loved by customers and the SOP team, this 1108 is made from Full Count's beautiful proprietary 13.7oz indigo selvedge denim that's been custom washed and aged to look and feel like an authentic pair of vintage jeans. The 1108 Dartford is for true denim and vintage jeans lovers, as each pair is totally unique, painstakingly distressed, and feature authentic leg twist. Model is 6'0, 175 lbs wearing size 35.
- Made from 13.7oz proprietary indigo selvedge denim woven in Japan
- Fit: higher medium rise with fitted top block and straight leg
- Woven from hand-picked Zimbabwean cotton
- Custom vintage finish as seen on Full Count's Dartford Jacket
- 100% cotton thread
- Original Full Count branded nickel buttons
- Original Full Count copper rivets
- Pink line selvedge ID
- Style No. 1341-1108
This style runs small. We suggest sizing up two from your true waist. Please refer to measurements below.
Made in Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Inseam|