This jean is restocking late April 2023. Please email email@example.com to pre-order your size!
The Resolute 710 Rinsed Slim Straight jean in White is a medium rise, straight leg jean made from premium off-white Japanese selvedge denim. This jean originally released as a special 10th Anniversary release and is now re-issued in limited quantities in Resolute's most popular modernized straight leg silhouette. Woven the same way as their indigo jeans, this denim features a ecru warp and weft and Resolute's signature puckering and twisting produced during the weaving process. This is a true denim lover's jean, perfectly imperfect as they were intended to be. Model is 6'0, 200 lbs wearing size 36.
- Made of sanforized 13.5oz 100% cotton selvedge denim woven in Japan
- Fit: higher mid-rise with straight leg
- Bleached warp and off white weft
- Indigo line selvedge ticker
- Washed for softness, easy break in and to minimize shrinkage
- Woven on the same vintage looms as Resolute's indigo jeans
- Traditional 5-pocket styling w/ button fly closure
- Copper rivets & tonal off-white stitching
- Vintage style paper patches
- Available in graduated inseam lengths (see measurements below)
This style runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your true waist.
Made in Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Inseam|