The Standard Straight jean in "Paloma" Coated Black from Los Angeles' Schaeffer's Garment Hotel is a limited-edition collaboration with Snake Oil Provisions. This mid weight slim straight fitting jean is handmade in very small batches in the brand's own sewing house. Made from a rope dyed slub indigo denim from Japan's renowned Nihon Menpu Mill, this denim has been custom coated black in Orange County, California. Off the shelf, this mid-weight denim has lots of visible slub and appears a deep inky black, and over time, the black coating will wear away to reveal indigo then lighter indigo and white fading. Customized personal details like mixed metal buttons & rivets and a unique aged cowhide patch drive home the handmade, small-batch and premium experience of this brand. Model is 5'8", 155 lbs wearing size 30.
- Made from 16oz indigo selvedge slub denim from Japan's Nihon Menpu Mill
- Custom coated black in Orange County, California
- Slim straight fit with a medium rise
- Natural indigo rope dyed yarns
- Custom branded mixed metal buttons & rivets
- Aged genuine cowhide leather patch at back waist
- All sizes come with 36" inseam
Color: Black over Indigo
Sizing Recommendations: This style runs large. We recommend sizing down one from true waist.
Origin: Cut & Sewn in Los Angeles, California
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|