The La Jolla from Stevenson Overall Co. is a slim/ tapered 5-pocket jean based on a 1960s silhouette. Made from U.S. sourced cotton spun slowly in Japan on antique looms to produce an uneven, slubby weave that feels softly broken in out of the gate, the La Jolla has been one of our most-popular slim/ straight silhouettes since we introduced the brand to SOP in 2015. We think you'll especially enjoy the La Jolla's fit, attention to details & construction, ease of break in, and beautiful grey to white fading potential. Model is 5'10", 175 lbs wearing size 30.
- Made of rinsed 13oz selvedge denim from Kuroki Mills
- Cotton sourced from USA
- Denim is a raw, sanforized, proprietary fabric developed exclusively for Stevenson Overall Co.
- Fit: mid rise, slim fit, and tapered leg
- All single-needle construction
- Black warp, black weft, black stitching
- Leather washers on all button backs
This style runs large. We recommend sizing down 2 sizes from your true waist size.
Made in Okayama, Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|