The La Jolla 727 One Wash in Indigo from Japan based Stevenson Overall Co. is a higher rise, slim tapered fitting jean made from 13oz selvedge denim that's been rinsed for added softness and to minimize shrinkage. This 1960s inspired fit has been one of our best selling silhouettes for many years and features unique, recognizable details like a curved rear pocket shape.
- Made of proprietary 100% cotton 13oz indigo selvedge denim
- Once rinsed for added softness and to minimize shrinkage
- Zimbabwe cotton woven in Japan on vintage shuttle looms by Kuroki Mills
- Signature curved belt loops, back and coin pockets
- Single-needle construction
- Utilizes flat felled seam methods used during the 1920s
- Style No. 727-OSW
This style runs large. We recommend taking one size down from your true waist size.
Made in Okayama, Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Inseam|