The Flat Head Tapered Straight Jeans in Black are a medium weight black five pocket jean with a looser fitting top block and slightly tapered leg inspired by a trouser fit. The Flat Head rarely produces black denim, and this mid-weight selvedge denim has a soft hand, is comfortable and easy to wear, and remains true to the high-quality, small-batch workwear ethos that has inspired The Flat Head's designs for decades. Model is 6'1", 200 lbs wearing size XL.
- Made from 14.5oz 100% cotton selvedge denim from Japan
- Denim woven on antique shuttle looms
- Five pocket jean with medium rise
- Fit: Easy top block with slightly tapered leg
- Button fly with iron buttons, hidden iron rivets, and copper rivets
- Available in inseam length:
- Style No. FN-PA-DB002
This style is sized in S, M, L, XL. Please refer to measurements. Inseam is 34.5".
Made in Japan
|Size||Waist||Thigh||Front RIse||Leg Opening|