The Y'2 x SOP Horsehide N-1 Rider Jacket in Black is an exclusive collaboration with Y'2 Leather in Japan. The classic N-1 deck jacket inspired silhouette has undergone some uniquely SOP modifications to add rider-friendly design features and to create an edgy, modernized 70s type aesthetic (i.e. think Rocky meets The Deer Hunter but 2022). The lighter mid-weight horsehide used on this jacket has a beautiful aniline finish and extremely supple hand for a comfortable fit right off the rack. With wear, you can expect the leather to further soften and shape to you and develop more texture. Model is 5'10," 175 lbs wearing size 38/ Medium.
- Made from 1.1-1.3mm aniline horsehide leather with extremely supple hand
- Modified N-1 silhouette w/ western back yoke detail
- Snap button front closure w/ matte black snaps
- Two-way zippered hidden front closure w/ black Universal zippers and leather pulls
- Motorcycle style zippered sleeves w/ attached gussets
- Chest pocket with zippered closure
- Handwarmer waist pockets
- Removable mouton snap-on collar
- Quilted nylon lining throughout body and satin lined sleeves
- Underarm eyelets for ventilation
- Includes wooden Y'2 hanger & zippered garment bag
Sizing Recommendations: This style runs large. We recommend sizing down one from your average top size.
Origin: Made in Japan
|Size||Chest||Shoulder||Back Length||Sleeve Length|