The RRL Slim Fit in 15oz raw black rinsed Japanese selvedge denim has been an industry standard for longer than most denim brands have been in existence. You won't find ornate arcuates or gimmicky fabrics here, just a damn good fitting pair of jeans in one of our favorite hairy, slubby mid-weight denims available. This denim starts off a bit starchy but breaks in quickly and yields grey to white fades with wear. Model is 5'8", 155 lbs wearing size 30.
- Made of proprietary black 15oz Japanese selvedge denim w/ black warp & grey weft
- Rinsed for added softness, easier break in and to minimize shrinkage
- 1960s-inspired straight fit w/ medium low-pitched waist & slim fit through thigh, seat and lower leg
- Hand-set chain-stitched belt waistband w/ inserted belt loops for added durability
- Reinforced button fly
- Five pocket styling w/ selvedge-cut coin pocket, heavy twill pocket linings & authentic washer burrs & rivets
- Embroidered logo at coin pocket
- Style No. 11750065
- Note: Sizes 28-32 come with 32" inseam; sizes 33-36 come with 34" inseam
Black warp/ grey weft
Cut & Sewn in USA
These jeans run large. We recommend sizing down one from your true waist size.