The Big Sur jean in Indigo is a slim tapered 5-pocket blue jean, which Stevenson Overall Co. refers to as the "Global Standard." Made of proprietary sanforized 14oz. denim woven at famed Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan, hand stitched belt loops and uniquely curved back pockets, these are somehow perfectly minimalist, yet anything but simple in a perfect fit. Model is 5’8,” 155 lbs wearing size 30.
- Made of 14oz sanforized 100% cotton denim, natural indigo dyed
- Proprietary fabric from Nihon Menpu Mills, using USA-sourced cotton
- Fit: medium rise w/ slim fit in top block and slightly tapered leg
- V-shaped belt loops, bar tacked for strength
- Lock stitching & flat felled seams
- Twin-needle reinforced back pockets finished w/ reverse V-shaped stitch
- Hand-drawn leather patch art
- Flat-felled seam pocket bags
Sizing Recommendations: This style runs large. We recommend going two sizes down from true waist.
Origin: Made in Japan
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|