The Standard Straight jean in Rope Indigo from Los Angeles' Schaeffer's Garment Hotel is a mid weight slim straight fitting jean handmade in very small batches in the brand's own sewing house. Made from rope dyed indigo denim from Japan's renowned Nihon Menpu mill, this denim has a silky hand and soft weft so it's easy to break in. We're very picky about the fits we offer, and this is hands down one of the best slim/ straight fitting jeans we've worn. Customized personal details like mixed metal buttons & rivets and a unique aged cowhide patch drive home the handmade, small-batch and premium experience of this brand. Model is 5'10", 175 lbs wearing size 31.
- Made from 16oz indigo selvedge denim from Japan's Nihon Menpu mill
- Slim straight fit with a medium rise
- Natural indigo rope dyed yarns
- Custom branded mixed metal buttons & rivets
- Aged genuine cowhide leather patch at back waist
- All sizes come with 36" inseam
- Style: 101
This style runs large. We recommend sizing down one from true waist.
Cut & Sewn in Los Angeles, California
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|